Ownership & Membership
The aim of the Ownership Working Group is to deliver on each of the stated Strategic objectives contained within the Trust’s current Strategic plan, which includes:
- Increase membership
- Retain existing members
- Increase the majority shareholding to 75% plus one
- Revise the Trust Board structure
- Review the constitution
- Explore ‘rewards’ for existing members
The Strategic Plan is currently under review.
The Ownership working group currently consists of :
Elaine Davis (Group Lead, Trustee), Andy Bratt (Trust Member), Bernadette Coates (Trust Member), Peter Holding (Trustee), David Hitt (Trustee), Pete Martin (Trustee), Neil Le Milliere (Trustee), David Treharne (Trust member), Martin Lawrence (Trust member), Frank Sealey (Trust Membership Secretary)
The group meets every 4-6 weeks and reports back on its progress at each Trust Board meeting. Meetings are typically held at 6pm at SJP and last for one to one and a half hours.
Any Trust member can join our group if you think you can contribute to our remit. If you would like to find out more, contact the current group lead as below, or write to Elaine Davis, Trustee, c/o SJP.
The main achievements of the group in the recent past have been:
- Leading on the 2012 Review of the Trust’s Constitution
- Organising the survey of Trust members which went out to all members in 2012.
- Organising Trust members’ Forums. Read about our most recent one.
- Initiating and running FREE stadium tours to Trust members (for further details email firstname.lastname@example.org )
- Initiating and organising the rota for Trust matchday stalls in red Square
- Organising the Trust’s “10 years as owner” celebrations in autumn 2013.
For all the latest news from the Trust Ownership & Membership Working Group click here.