Welcome to Exeter City Football Club Supporters’ Trust
The Supporters’ Trust is proud to be the majority shareholder of Exeter City FC
• The Trust was formed in 2000 by a small group of founding members.
• In September 2003 the Trust negotiated the purchase of the majority shareholding in the Football Club.
• The Trust’s main objective is to ensure that the Football Club is properly governed and takes proper account of the interests of its supporters and of the community, and that professional football continues in Exeter with the appropriate facilities.
• Since 2000 the Trust has invested more than £1.75m in the Club.
• Under Trust ownership the Club has gone from strength to strength, with matches at Old Trafford, 2 visits to Wembley and 2 promotions.
You too could share in the adventure and help us build a club to be proud of by becoming a member today.
We Own Our Football Club